Friday, November 12, 2010

Pandulces

Pandulces are little bakery goods that you get at the Mexican super market. They are usually filled with fruit or a custard and coated in cinnamon. They are my new favorite midnight snack, but it is more like a meal because if you eat one, you will want 5 more. For example, I had like 4 yesterday when I was only supposed to finish my dad's.

Sorry not too much this week. I have a volleyball tournament up in Sacramento that starts at seven thirty in the morning on Saturday...

I will see anyone who cares in 2 weeks

4 comments:

  1. OH my gosh! I keep hearing about these things, I really want to try one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound so good! It would be hard to eat just one... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know HOW but I've never heard of these! They sound absolutely delicious, though, I'm definitely about to go get one. Nomnomnom.

    ReplyDelete