Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Love Me Some Fried Chicken

What's the worst food that you could put in your body? I'd say fried chicken.

But if it's soooooo bad then why do people love it.

Maybe its because of all the fat. Or maybe its because of the crunchy breaded outside. Or maybe its because of the yummy hot sauce you dip it in.

Regardless of why you like it, its some of the tastiest stuff on the planet. My favorite is definitely home made but KFC is a close second.

But the best chicken is in Louisiana at Rosco's Chicken and Waffles. I want to go to Louisiana for one day just so I can eat there haha.

Another post in 2 weeks

3 comments:

  1. YUM! This definitely makes me hungry. I'm interested in all the foods you're going to explore. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I love fried chicken and KFC! My uncle and I always go to this chicken and waffles place in Oakland heheh yummmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fried chicken makes me happy. Do you carry fried chicken around in your ripped paper bag? :p

    ReplyDelete