Thursday, September 30, 2010

MAI DI AN PHO GA

Alright, I know that title will mean nothing to anyone who doesn't speak Vietnamese. It means "you are going to go eat pho ga." But maybe I should tell you what pho ga is.

If you don't already know, pho ga is a Vietnamese soup that is like chicken soup but with yummy noodles and veggies. You can get it with any type of meat you want. I prefer the pho ga which is the chicken soup.

I have been eating a lot of pho lately and I try to get it like once a week. The best pho is in east-side San Jose and in downtown San Jose. But instead of driving half an hour to get the good stuff, I found this good little shack right by the library and i go there all the time.

If you want to try my pho restaurant or are looking for others comment and let me know. Next week I am going to do my thread on Mexican food so let me in on your favorite spots so I know where to get the good stuff.

Laterrrrr

3 comments:

  1. for mexican food, you should try la vics in DOWNTOWN SJ SON. they have this really good homemade orange sauce that you can ask them for. It goes good with everything on the menu except maybe the drinks It's cheap and really good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two recommendations that I can give for Mexican food.
    Consuelo in Santana Row is amazing :) It's a Mexican Bistro, so it's a little more upscale than a small taqueria
    The other is Andale in Downtown Los Gatos. It is some of the best Mexican food I've ever had.
    Both are wonderful, but pricier than small taquerias, so if you go to either, bring more than a couple dollars :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. forsho thanks for the input guys. ill be sure to hit up all those restarunts after i get some money from my moms hahha

    ReplyDelete